Necessary Documents for Enrollment
1. Initial visit to Montessori Children's House of both parents and the child.
2. Completing a child's profile.
3. Discussion on the profile with both parents.
4. Signing the contract for education.
5. Completing and submitting all the necessary documents.
6. Child starts adaptation and regular visit.
- Application Form
- Contract- received at the school after completing Steps 1-5 of Admission Procedures
- Child’s Profile
- Birth Certificate Copy – ONLY to compare data and then returned to parents
- Personal Health Card filled in by the Child’s physician (if the child is a foreigner, a translation into Bulgarian is required)
- A threadworm and a sticky tape test result (Test completed not earlier than 15 days prior to enrollment. If the child is a foreigner, a translation into Bulgarian is required.
- Blood and urine test (completed not later than a week prior to enrollment)
- A note from the Child’s physician stating the child is in good health (requested for the first day at school)
- For children under the age of 3, salmonellosis and dysentery test result plus a Wasserman of one of the parents is needed.
- Pictures and video agreement
- Notification Personal Data
- Field Trip Permission Form (Only for children in primary groups)
- Volunteer Form for Parents
If there are no spaces available, you may fill in and email the Initial Application Form and we will contact you as soon as there is a possibility for enrollment.
Necessary Documents for Enrollment/ Необходими документи за записванеNecessary Documents for Enrollment 2020.pdf Download
Initial Application FormInitial Application.pdf Download