Documents and steps for enrollment
Necessary Documents for Enrollment
- Application Form
- Child's Profile
- Contract - received at the school after parent visit and interview at the school and observation of the child
- Birth Certificate Copy or original brought only for verification.
- Medical Examination Form (if the child is a foreigner, a translation into Bulgarian is required)
- A thread worm and a sticky tape test result (Test completed not earlier than 15 days prior to enrollment. If the child is a foreigner, a translation into Bulgarian is required)
- Blood and urine test (completed not later than a week prior to enrollment)
- A note from the Child’s physician stating the Child is in good health (requested for the first day at school)
- For children under the age of 3 salmonellosis and dysentery test result plus a Wasserman of one of the parents is needed.
- Written Statements for breakfast, field trips, personal data, advertising, volunteer help