We at Chastna detska gradina “Detska kushta Montessori”(Montessori Children’s House),UIC175369699, (hereinafter referred to as "MCH", "We", "Us", "Our") know the importance of privacy to our clients and we’d like to keep you informed about the way we collect, use and process your personal data.
DATA WE PROCESS
- Data you provide when sending a query via the contact form: name, email and telephone.
- Account data:
- Montessori creates account for access to the web portal for each child enrolled at Montessori. We use information of the child in order to create a username, and create a password. The username and password are provided to the parent of the child. No other data is collected or provided when creating an account.
- in the web portal you have the option to add additional information to a separate list used for contact among the parents. The data you can provide is the child's name, mother's name, father's name, mother’s phone number, father's phone number, mother's email, and father's email. Filling in this list is entirely voluntary.
USE AND SHARING DATA
- We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- to respond to a query you have sent;
- for registration of a web portal account;
- to improve our products and services and to improve your user experience.
- MCH shall not disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties or countries. If we intend to provide your data in the future, we will first request your explicit written consent for such transfer.
STORAGE OF DATA AND SECURITY
- We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. This means that data will be destroyed or deleted within our systems when they are no longer needed.
- We take appropriate action to ensure that the information we process and collect is based on the following logic:
- at least for the duration thatwe provide a service to you;
- in accordance with legal requirements, contracts or in respect of our contractual obligations; or
- for statistical purposes with the appropriate safety measures.
- We strive to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Keep in mind, however, that despite the adequate protection measure, there is no web site, internet connection, computer system or wireless connection that is fully secure.
- You have the right to request information on the ways we process your or your child’s personal data and to requestrectification of any inaccuracies of this data, to refuse or restrict the processing, to request access, deletion or portability of your data. You also have the option of filing a complaint to a supervisory authority if you believe that we are in any way violating your rights.
- If you wish to make a request for access, rectification, deletion, processing restriction or to object to the processing of the personal dataor request an electronic copy of your personal data to transfer it to another company, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to respond to your request as efficiently and as quickly as possible.
Chastna detska gradina “Detska kushta Montessori”Ltd.
6, Yana Yazova St., Vitosha Residential District, 1700 Sofia, Bulgaria
Phone: +359 884 032 852